Thursday, June 2

Errata for Vintage Knits for Modern Babies

Hello there lovely knitters! I just want to update my blog as I have been out of touch for a while. I am so happy with the feedback you have given me about my knitting book Vintage Knits for Modern Babies. Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know how you are finding the patterns. There are a lot of you on Ravelry.com showing off your lovely baby knits. There have been some minor errata detected by keen eyes and so I am listing them here for you. I am sorry if these errors have inconvenienced you at all.

Errata for Vintage Knits for Modern Babies

Organic Heirloom Blanket (page 43) Under directions, after the "tip"
it reads CO 125 sts and it should read "CO 124 sts".

Matinee Jacket (page 27) - (Not Errata but helpful additional
instructions) add a note that says that the photo shows the size 6-12
months size and that the yoke is knit slightly differently on all 3
sizes to accommodate the seed stitch bands.

(page 27 under Materials it calls for 2 (1/2" [13mm]) shank buttons
but it should read "3 (1/2" [13mm]) shank buttons.

Angora Bolero (page 39) Materials should read 2(2,2,2) balls Sublime
Angora Merino.



No comments: